Friday, March 28, 2014

Finish It Up Friday

 
I have been doing some stuff...although you probably can't tell from the big gaps on my blog datewise....sometimes I just forget to blog about them, or mostly I just simply don't have enough hours in the day....familiar reason anyone?? Especially when I have a bajillion children...OK only 4 and 3 of them are sort of self sufficient...I use that term loosely...teenage boys.
 
Anywhooo...waffle waffle one of the really fun things I do get to do is pattern test for Alyce at Blossom Heart Quilts
 

 
This is her latest pattern Bright Sky, go and read all about it....I'll wait.....

 
It's an awesome pattern with really easy to follow instructions, now tweaked a smidge to allow for extra wiggle room and bias edges, but what appeals to me is that it is a great one for a feature print and/or a select few prints of a favourite line.


Perfect as a go to gift......go buy it I guarantee you'll use it more than once
 
I also finished and posted off February's Stash Bee blocks for Hive#1...yes I said February that's why I've done more than the regulatory single block, hope Gwendellyn likes them
 
 
Scrappy heart tutorial here

 
 St Louis 16 Patch block tutorial here
 
 
  Cross Stitch block tutorial here
 
 
Fabric bribery for being soooo late..plus I think it may be handy to have more scraps from the blocks people send you just so your quilt can be easy to mix together using other peoples fabric,taste and style
 
 
March blocks are one and a half done....sooo much fun once you get into it and funnily enough I really enjoyed the drafting aspect with graph paper....who woulda thought??
 
 
And these pictures are just for fun because although it's Autumn the weather has been amazing and I know Winter is Coming....mwahaha only funny if you are a Game of Thrones nut ;)
 

Have a lovely weekend!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)