Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Stash.......and teeny blogger

Ok before I begin with my Sunday Stash, if you've been here before you know that I've made no secret of the fact that I am technically challenged...read computer Spaz...and rely heavily on very techno savvy teenage boy...he's on camp....18mnth old Miss C is tall and has managed to fiddle around with my blog while I had the layout open....#$%***!!!
 

This has become humongous?
 
 
 
And this has completely disappeared??? It's probably easy to fix but I dare not screw around with the cyber gods in case everything vanishes....children!!!!
 
Anyway onto fabric loveliness, look what came today
 

 
Blurry photo as I was trying to restrain myself, flat rate box from Hawthorne Threads with 20 yards inside....of which I couldn't remember anything that I had purchased??
 
Xmas again??!
 
 
 
 
Le Crème Basics Swiss Dots on Cream by Riley Blake...divine.... fantastic backgrounds
 


 
Birds Of a Feather by Allison Cole, beautiful saturated colours loving the black/turquoise/hot pink thing at the mo
 

 
Technicolor and a random Hot Pink?
 

Alison Glass Sun Print in Text, I know this range is everywhere in blogland at the moment and after seeing it in the flesh I can see why, such a versatile print colourwise it lends itself to modern, retro and more subtle softer designs, will definitely be needing more of these
 

Gracie Girl by Lori Holt from Bee In My Bonnet...how could I not? pink and orange...enough said

 
But wait there's more in the Aqua colourway and throw in some Riley Blake Chevrons on Cream in Black and Aqua and a little Lime Stripe...get outta town delicious!!
 

 
A little bit of Amy Love and Amy Lark...just because I can
 


 
Alice Kennedy Bright Owls in pink and cream
 
 
 
Tasha Noel Little Red Riding Hood.....I may or may not have a stash of this....

 
The Simple Life.... ' nuff said and 'nuff fabric me thinks!!!???
 
Linking up with the divine Mollie Sparkles for Sunday Stash

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Now that's a great stash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, just a few things that took my fancy, I need to pick a little more outside my comfort zone but it's so hard sometimes when there is such yumminess around in all my favourite colours!
      Thanks for stopping by, come again ;)

      Delete
  2. Hahaha you really did spend up big! That's totally acceptable in my book, and I fully support this kind of shopping. I mean, you have to make the most of your shipping… am I right, or am I right?! haha Thanks for linking up to Sunday Stash this week and I hope to see more of you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeez Joshua you have no idea and when it arrived it didn't have what I thought I'd ordered and so I had to get online and quickly order some in case I miss out .....what is wrong with me?...but you're so right and weirdly a box arriving instead of an envelope was even more exciting, thank God for blogland and not being the weird fabric lady?
      You may regret saying that mwahahaha! course you'll see me in 2014

      Delete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)