Sunday, November 2, 2014

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner - You Are All Awesome

Jeez you guys are like a party all for me!!

Your comments have been nothing short of spectacular and sweet and kind! I wish we all did live nearer and could share an adult beverage, as Chels says!

So I have decided to pull four winners, cause you are all the Shizz.
Please contact me with your delivery addresses  oneweebird@gmail.com.

On a side note alot of you were no reply bloggers so I couldn't reply to your comments directly...insert sad face...don't feel picked on I was one too.

Here's a great post from the lovely Adrianne from On The Windy Side who'll help you out


What an amazing, positive person you seem to be! I hope you have a great last two months in 2014 and an amazing 2015! I´m not picky, I would like anything from your giveaway, though I live in Germany and I´m not sure if I´m eligible. In any case I wish you all the best, always.


I would love the Denyse Schmidt Picadilly 7 Fat Quarters in Blue/Green. Simply stunning. Thanks for the chance.

I really enjoy your blog and admire your strength and creativity. It would be easy to stop sewing with the loss of your sweet husband and four children to care for, but I am glad you kept sewing and blogging. I am not picky, I would love anything from your giveaway! Take good care! carolann427@aol.com
 

What a year you have had. It's lovely to hear that you've made some connections through this quilting community and found a way to help you through the dark times. x

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! So lovely to see so much love and support - it's one of the reasons the internet is the place to be. Peeps are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the giveaway, I can't believe I was a winner! I'll email you at lunch time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just finishing the evening's glass of red adult beverage, which I am now using to toast you and the four winners. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)